Four jobs I've had:
- Newspaper delivery slave
- Cleaning slave (and goddamn some of you people are seriously unclean. Especially doctors for some reason)
- Bureaucratic overlord
- ... actually, that's it. I guess I tend to stupify easily ...
- Fight Club (Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.)
- Miller's Crossing (Up is down, black is white, and nothing is what it seems)
- Donnie Darko (the original, not the Director's Cut that completely butchered the soundtrack)
- The Thing (Man is the warmest place to hide)
- Doctor Who
- South Park
- Blake's 7
Four of my favorite dishes:
- Sweet & Sour Pork on fried rice. Except no bastard makes good SSP anymore.
- Lamb shanks.
- Roast Pork Loin, with the crackling, sans apple sauce.
- Garlic Bread. It's not a dish you say? That just shows you lack fucking initiative.
Four sites I visit daily:
Four places I would rather be right now:
- New York (I haven't been to either, but I'm tentatively planning to visit)
- The bach of the guy who just won Big Wednesday (oooh, that bastard).