Wednesday, June 21, 2006

the frogs of war

Puppets Who Kill

Yep, I had to go change my pants too.

Bill the bloodthirsty ventriloquist dummy, Buttons the sexually hyperactive corporate mascot, Cuddles the foul-mouthed comfort doll and Rocko the con-artist plush puppy, all being looked after in a half-way house by a (human) social worker named Dan.

I mean, c'mon, how can I lose with quotes like this?
Rocko: I'd have to say I'm a breast man, myself.
Buttons: Ohhh, c'mon, it's the ass all the way.
Bill: I've always been partial to the torso and if there's a head attached, so much the better.
Inevitably when I actually get the DVD I'll be horribly disappointed, but in the meantime I bask in the warm glow of foolish hopes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As will I, as I will hit you up for it once you're done......:)

Frank Stupid said...

Christ it was bad. Not so bad it was good bad, but we had a reasonable amount of money, so decent puppeteers and a great concept and we blew it all on shit actors and poorly written scripts bad. It's a frigging crime.