- steam up a batch of sliced carrots, beans, and broccoli.
- get one of those 3 minute macaroni cheese packets - one of the ones where you chuck the cheese-sauce powder into milk and then pour over the cooked macaroni.
- assembled packet macaroni.
- dice 1/3 to 1/2 half of an onion.
- mix thoroughtly the macaoni cheese, steamed vegetables, diced onions and 1 can each of sweet chilli and lemon pepper tuna in a reasonable sized oven dish.
- shake over a generous amount of wholemeal breadcrumbs, then follow with a generous amount of grated cheese.
- Stick on the lid, then grill the sucker until the top is moderately crunchy without burning it.
If you like you can switch on the frying pan for continuities sake.
For those late to the party: